10 Winter Beauty Tips That Will Keep You Radiant
Renaissance Plastic Surgery created this infographic that includes 10 winter beauty tips that will keep you radiant! Since winter weather can tend to dry out our skin, these tips will help keep your skin glowing and radiant all season long. Help combat the drying effects of winter by following these ten tips! For more skincare or winter beauty tips, contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery.
- Milk Bath – Bathe in milk to enjoy the skin nourishing benefits of lactic acid and natural fats. Just add skim milk to lukewarm water to soften your skin.
- Deep Conditioner – Combat hair frizz by using a hair mask or deep conditioner at least once a week.
- Cream Blush – Use cream blush instead of powder blush as the latter can make your face look cakey in the winter.
- Alcohol & Caffeine – Limit your alcohol and caffeine intake to keep your body from dehydrating, which can show on your skin.
- Body Lotion – Seal in moisture by applying body lotion as soon as you step out of the shower.
- Mascara & Eyeliner – Wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner so your makeup won’t run when your eyes start to water due to cold winds.
- Eyeshadow – Wear eyeshadows in satin and shimmering colors as mattes can make dry skin more obvious.
- Lipstick – Wear a shade of red lipstick that is right for your skin tone to keep your complexion from looking completely washed out.
- Dry Shampoo – Use dry shampoo in between your regular shampoo washes to help retain your hair’s natural oil.
- Cleansing Oil – Use an oil-based cleanser to remove makeup instead of your regular makeup remover or makeup wipes.